ONSET BRAIN FUEL is a highly effective, maximum dose daily brain optimization supplement.
Ideal for STUDENTS, ATHLETES, GAMERS and high level EXECUTIVES who must have that crucial mental edge.
The ingredients in ONSET are a highly synergistic combination of functions that result in an effect that you feel the first time, but that builds for greater longterm
Agmatine Sulfate is more widely known as a pump ingredient, but what is less commonly understood about this superstar ingredient is its ability as powerful cognitive enhancer.
- Potent anti-anxiolytic – has the ability to reduce anxiety
- Increases blood flow – from the nootropic standpoint, this is a critical feature in delivering the ingredients, but also ensuring maximum O2 and nutrient delivery to the brain.
- Powerful limiter of neural down regulation – commonly used to reduce a patient’s likelihood to become ‘used to’ morphine, Agmatine tends to improve the effectiveness of the other nootropic.
- 1000 mg is a full clinically relevant dosage
INCREASES BLOOD FLOW • HALO EFFECT • REDUCES PERFORMANCE ANXIETY
Acetyl L-Carnitine [ALCAR] is considered by most to be one of the best cognitive nutrients.
- Beta-amyloid plaque is thought to be a contributor to the aging of the brain – ALCAR has been used to help prevent its formation.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine exerts protective effects against such neurotoxicity and oxidative stress.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine works to improve the brain’s ability to metabolize and utilize energy.
- 600 mg is a full clinically relevant dosage
BRAIN PROTECTANT • BRAIN FUEL
Choline Bitartrate is a nutrient that is required for the brain to produce acetylcholine.
- Choline is a nutrient that is required to build cell membranes and produce the neurotransmitter
- Choline supplementation helps in the maintenance of nerve cells, similar to what the DHA does.
- Choline is thought to have a balancing effect on dopamine systems of the brain, as it counteracts high levels of the neurotransmitter.
- ALCAR works synergistically to produce acetylcholine – one of the master neurotransmitters.
- Choline Bitartrate -> Acetylcholine plays an important role in arousal, attention, memory and motivation.
- Typical dosage on its own is 250 mg to 600 mg, but in synergy with ALCAR 300 mg Choline Bitartrate is a highly effective daily dosage
INCREASES ALERTNESS • IMPROVES MEMORY
Quercetin Dihydrate is a key polyphenolic flavonoid that is a potent anti-oxidant.
- As the largest energy consumer of all organs, the brain produces a lot of free radicals; Quercetin quenches them.
- Quercetin increases Nitric Oxide production which in turn improves blood flow to the brain.
- It improves overall cardiovascular health by improving arterial health.
- 200 mg is a full?clinically relevant dosage.
INCREASES BLOOD FLOW • BRAIN PROTECTANT
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that is under-utilized within most of the population.
- Recent research revealed a potent anti?anxiety effect allowing students to concentrate better.
- Increases the brain receptor health of the GABA receptors; a key neurotransmitter.
- Reduces acute Cortisol levels which in turn reduce the negative effects of stress on the brain (and body).
- 500 mg is a full clinically relevant dosage. (Student study of 42 participants was 500 mg.)
INCREASES GABA • REDUCES PERFORMANCE ANXIETY
Huperzine A is a fraction of huperzia serrata that inhibits the breakdown of acetylcholine.
- Huperzine A crosses the BBB (Blood-Brain Barrier) easily and effectively.
- Used for enhancing learning and memory.
- Boosts alertness by reducing acetylcholinesterase.
- 15 to 100 mcg is common dosage.
- 60 mcg is widely considered a highly effective dosage of this potent nutrient.
INCREASES ALERTNESS • IMPROVES MEMORY