Optimum 100% Whey Protein won the Supplement Of The Year and Protein Powder
Of The Year award 4 years in a row! Since the very beginning,
Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all other whey protein
supplements are judged. Now we're raising the bar again with the 3rd generation
of ON 100% Whey Protein: ON 100% Whey Gold Standard.
Like its predecessors, this canister of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard contains
Optimum Nutrition's exclusive, proprietary blend of...
* Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
* Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
* Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
* HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
To give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less
of what you donīt (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other
carbohydrates) with every serving. This whey protein supplement is no exception.
In fact, ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is better than ever! Hereīs why:
1. ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more whey protein isolates (WPI) - the
purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
2. Higher protein percentage. ONīs 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a
leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over
one-ounce serving, itīs nearly 79% protein by weight!
3. Weīve included more HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight
whey peptides to make ONīs 100% Whey Gold Standard even faster acting!
4. ONīs 100% Whey Gold Standard now contains lactase and Aminogen digestive
enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly
to lactose intolerant individuals.
5. ONīs 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily and completely with
just a few twirls of a spoon.
6. Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight,
biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin,
Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin,
lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
7. Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of
BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop!
Directions For Optimum 100% Whey Protein: To encourage a positive nitrogen
balance, consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per
day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better
results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6 small meals spread evenly
throughout the day.